Insect Growth Regulator (IGR) pour on for the control and treatment of diflubenzuron susceptible biting and sucking lice in cattle and sheep.
- Versatile – effective against biting and sucking lice in cattle.
- Highly effective if used in cattle after the first cold snap in Autumn when eggs are likely to be hatching.
- Stays active for months on the animal, reducing the likelihood of re-treatment being required during the season.
- Control of diflubenzuron susceptible body lice in sheep.
- Sheep can be treated up to 7 days off shears.
- Suitable for use on unshorn lambs up to 3 months and over 10 kg body weight.
Category: External Parasites
Species: Sheep and Beef and Dairy Cattle
Active: 20g/L Diflubenzuron, 300g/L N-methyl -2-pyrrolidone
Pack Size: 20L
Withholding Periods: Meat = (Cattle) 10 days (Sheep) 7 days. ESI = (Cattle) 10 days (Sheep) 7 days. Wool = 6 months. Milk (Cattle) = Nil Milk (Sheep) = Do not use in lactating or pregnant ewes where milk or milk products will be used for human consumption.
Storage: Store below 30 degrees